caught but confused at outcome

Kerry30Den

caught but confused at outcome

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 am

Xmas eve at a family gathering I was in my brothers kitchen doing some bits when my sister in law comes over to me runs her hand down my leg gives me a cheeky grin and said "I know what your wearing under that" I froze and replied I don't think you do. She winked and says I will talk to you soon. I was speechless. Whether I bent over and she seen my thong or my stabbed legs from stockings I just don't know. I don't know what to do next

Kerry30Den

Re: caught but confused at outcome

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 am

Xmas eve at a family gathering I was in my brothers kitchen doing some bits when my sister in law comes over to me runs her hand down my leg gives me a cheeky grin and said "I know what your wearing under that" I froze and replied I don't think you do. She winked and says I will talk to you soon. I was speechless. Whether I bent over and she seen my thong or my stabbed legs from stockings I just don't know. I don't know what to do next

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 am

Let us know what your sister in law says, next time she sees you.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 am

Sophie,
It's an interesting conversation, if she noticed maybe others did as well.

So the question is what sort of relationship do you have with your sister in law, what could she be implying with wanting to talk later ?

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 am

Yes inquiring minds want to know what happens next...lol Now as for your sister in law goes don't beat your self up over it. I know it is worrying you but lets see if she and others saw then it was no big deal or there would have been a reaction to the incident. Secondly if she was going to make a big deal of it, I believe she would have already done so. Maybe she is just curious as to why you dress. But only you know her and we don't. I guess what I am saying is just relax and see what unfolds. My mother use to say you can't undo what's already happened but you can only build upon it. So if the foundation is already poured then build a sound and sturdy structure on it. whether it be telling her anything or not but the structure you build you will have to maintain it.. My friend I only wish you the best.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:11 am

This could be a great outcome, who knows. Either way I can't wait for the next chapter.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 am

What is it with sister in laws? A few years ago my sister in law accused me of wearing women's earrings, because she said my ear lobes are hanging that means I wear heavy earrings and studs could never do that.
Another time she was on her way to a wedding and came to drop off her kids, for some reason when nobody was around she lifted the front of her dress and told me I wish I had the pantyhose she was wearing.
I didn't know what to say, I can't figure it out, the only person who I think knows is my wife, but I ask her all the time if she told my sister in law, she said she didn't. I guess she must have seen something. Hopefully one day I will find out, and I will share it and hopefully you will find out and share it and maybe compare notes and see what powers sister in laws have.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 am

It's impossible to really know what's going through someone else's mind.

There are men's thongs and there are compression stockings for men. What she may have seen or felt doesn't prove anything. I don't understand the " stabbed legs" thing though.

The way you tell this, it almost sounds like a come on. An invitation to do things that you shouldn't be doing with your brother's wife.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 am

I am not sure. A few years ago she asked were my ears pierced ,I just said yes I did it as a wild thing when young and no more was ever said. Part of me is afraid the other part glad maybe. Well I will be seeing them tomorrow so fingers crossed

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 am

Exciting. Like reading a little soap drama

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 am

[img]images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/img][/url]

Let us know what your sister in law says, next time she sees you.

Yes, quite! Enquiring minds need to know. Good luck!

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 am

Yes inquiring minds want to know. She may be telling you she knows and may be alright with it. However, be careful not to lead her on.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 am

I'm curious as to what kind of relationship you have with your sister inlaw where she feels it's appropriate behavior to run her hands down your leg. If my brother inlaw had done that to my wife the 10 o'clock news would have been reporting of a Christmas Day brawl broke out on someone's front yard.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 am

Sounds like nothing to worry about to me. If she mentions it again, admit it. She sounds like she is cool about it. If she was going to make a big deal about it she would have done it already.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:18 am

I am interested in what transpires next! Keep us informed! Hugs Lana Mae

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 am

[img]images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/img][/url]

I'm curious as to what kind of relationship you have with your sister inlaw where she feels it's appropriate behavior to run her hands down your leg. If my brother inlaw had done that to my wife the 10 o'clock news would have been reporting of a Christmas Day brawl broke out on someone's front yard.

Sounds like nothing much to me. Our family jokes around, wives will sit on other husband's laps, other teasing and clean messing around. I had two of my wife's sisters wrestle me to the floor and tickle me and kiss me all over my face. I have given my wife's sisters slaps on the butt. We are family! Some people are more upright, some more relaxed about it.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 am

Yes, do tell.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am

Why worry about it?
Your sister in law shouldn't be doing things like that so she sounds like a bit of a tart.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 am

i don't see the big deal as of yet. they do make
thong underwear for men. now if she saw you in a bra,
that's a different story!! i still think you can have fun with this...
good luck and keep us posted!

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 am

Sounds like a Three's Company episode...

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”