Sales Assistants know what you are up to

Kerry30Den

Re: Sales Assistants know what you are up to

Postby Kerry30Den » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Hi Caitlyn, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

I have had SA's say something like This will look great on you, And with out missing a beat
I just say I sure hope so or I will be returning it in the morning.

Twice in the last couple weeks I was buying tops and I was asked if I wanted a gift receipt I said
I don't need one they are for me, And the other day I was buying a necklace and earrings
and the same question and I gave the same answer ......

Kerry30Den

I am a chicken, I have gotten to where I only shop while dressed. It is a lot less awkward and of course it's for me!

Kerry30Den

I guess I am once again an odd case. I haven't ever been asked if the merchandise is for me. At the beginning of my crossdressing, I had the "it's for my wife/girlfriend" reason that I would have used as I wasn't comfortable with being a cd during that time. Thankfully, they never questioned. My partner and I went into a store a couple years ago and had the sales associate mention that the store only carries women clothing. My reply was "yes, we didn't fall of the turnip truck. We are crossdressers who've been interested in checking out what you got". In which brought a big welcoming smile from her and she seemed to enjoy picking out dresses for us to try on. Funny thing was that she had socialized with me a few times at kink community coffee meets as Chantal prior and didn't recognize or realize it was actually me until the coffee meet after our store wandering.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:18 pm

I can't say that I "enjoy" it, but I no longer mind if a sales person knows.

Kerry30Den

No, they don't always know. Even if they say "is this for you?" they don't really know. They are either being funny or curious. But yes, I always admit it when they ask.

Maybe for fun I'll lie next time I get that question and nervously say, "absolutely not, it's for my mother in law rest her soul". haha

Kerry30Den

I always assume that the salespeople know the clothes are for me. I often get complements on my selections, but I assume that's just normal politeness.

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”