caught but confused at outcome

Kerry30Den

Re: caught but confused at outcome

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 am

It all depends: What is it a pink lacy thong? Image

Anyway, so much for the whole "Nobody notices!" thing, eh?

Honestly, she probably finds it a bit odd/interesting/humorous. At least from what you've described, it sounds like she's fine with it so far.

However, is she one who likes to blab her mouth? Or make inside-jokes about stuff like this in front of others, where they might catch on? Or even the type who could "blackmail" you?

As for how touchy-feely some families are or aren't, who cares. There's obviously a wide variance out there, with each with their own form of acceptability. Let's drop that part from this thread, please. Not really important.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:23 am

From what you've written sounds like she maybe supportive....

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:24 am

It didn't sound like it was going to come out bad. In fact it sounded like she liked whatever she found out about your dressing. Let us know what she has t say!

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

I don't know about anyone else but I want to hear the outcome.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

Some people are just extremely observant. Especially women. She saw something. Although I still wonder about the running her hand down your leg thing, which doesn't really sound very appropriate for an in law. My step daughter is very aware of my femininity, and has made several comments about it, and has even gone on to say that it is a good thing to just be who I am. Now, as far as I know she doesn't know the details of it, but, she definitely is very aware of my femininity that many don't observe the extent of.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 am

All you can do is wait. Some people notice small changes in behavior and it seems those small changes will add up. You got me curious as to the outcome.

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”