Closest you have come to being caught - without being caught

Kerry30Den

Re: Closest you have come to being caught - without being caught

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:50 pm

I'm not sure that I got away with much. Over the years I have been caught. Sometimes it would have been easier to just ride with it. Cleaning a house I was going to move into I decided to dress while cleaning. Had on a dress, nylons, the whole works. No close neighbors. Sat down for a moment and heard the screen door open. New neighbor a mile down the road was walking in. At first I thought it was my dad as he reached the room I was in I said I'll be right out. He walked away and I went to the back room to change.As he walked in. Duh, it was pretty obvious I had on a dress as I was holding a board or something in front of me. He could see the top of the dress with my boobs and the bottom of the dress with my nylon clad legs. He said he wanted to show me the barn. We both lived on the same estate. So I grabbed a sweat shirt and slid on a pair of pants and sandals. Duh, while walking around the barn he glanced down and I looked to see what he was looking at. There were my feet clearly showing my nylons with reinforced toes and heals showing. Being married I'm sure he was familiar with women's nylons. He never said a word. We stayed friendly for the couple years we lived their.

I really don't think it bothered him.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:50 pm

I got a couple, though i don't think i got away with it.

1- I ordered a few things on amazon once, yoga knee lenght shorts and some panties i think? Well this package came a day late so i had to work that day. I felt intense all day knowing that package would be picked up by my mom but 99% likely to not be opened.

Well I got home and she said a package came for me in the mail. Which sent me into cloud 9 since i didn't think of a lie for what was in that package. I got to my room and the package was still sealed, but it was a amazon clothing bag and you could sort of see into it through a hole. I could sort of figure out what was inside by using the hole.

I would like to say I got away without being caught but my sister mentioned womens clothing in a couple jokes a few weeks later to which i acted completely dumb about it. this event probably started a DADT with my mom and sister. But since the political season is here and we have gotten into semi-heated debates, CDing hasn't come up.

2- I was shopping for my first pair of womens jeans at Target when an older woman that works at my job walked 3 feet from me! I think I saw her first and put my sunglasses on and fast walked my way out of there! Not that anything would happen but still it could have gotten really awkward.

3- I went downstairs to get a drink wearing womens jeans and a pink shirt. By the time I got to my room the door opens and my mom is home. Had I waited 15 seconds before going downstairs I would have been caught

4- I carelessly left my pajama set on my bed when my mom walked into my room to talk to me. After she left I looked to my left and noticed the mistake... I don't think she noticed....or maybe she did xD
I left many things out of place, from panties on the floor to toys on the bed. Maybe I am asking for it. There was also the time when I left the forums open while talking to my mom, The top banner wasn't showing but the URL was showing. Luckily Her eye sight probably couldn't read it.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:51 pm

I had bought something (shoes I think) that I didn't have time to put on my stash and had put on the top shelf of an wardrobe temporarily...
On that day my mom happens to need a bag that was on the second to top shelf...
I was like "let me grab that for you" !

Kerry30Den

I think this qualifies.....

I'd been out and about one Monday - following day, someone was in my office and in the middle of our conversation, he said "You've got a black mark on your eye" followed by, in a very jocular manner, "Is that mascara?" (Which it probably was!). Being quick-witted, I responded "Do I ask YOU what you do on your day off?". He said "No, you don't". He's probably still wondering.....

Kerry30Den

Home alone one day in high school and my parents came home unexpectedly. My heart was in my throat as I couldn't believe it when I heard the garage door opening!! Running as fast as I could in 5" heels in a French Maid's outfit I jumped into the bathroom! I quickly undressed and shoved the shoes,wig,stockings and uniform under the sink and washed my face as the shower was running. Came out pretending I had just showered... Thank goodness they did not go into the formal living room where I had set up and left the camera and tripod.

I look at the picture I took right before they came home and still get a huge twinge of anxiety of almost being caught everytime I look at it!

Kerry30Den

Event #1. I was on active duty (military), and tried underdressing; wearing panties, etc. under my flight suit. I'll just say I had a very serious in-flight emergency that nearly necessitated me ejecting from the jet. Whoever would have found me, alive or dead, would have found me wearing women's underclothing. Would have been a bad career move at the time.

Event #2. Hilarious if not for the near disaster. I was traveling and staying at a B&B. After late hours there is no staff on the premises. I was dressed up (gorgeous blue gown, heels, etc.), out for dinner and drinking wine with some people I met. I went out (late at night) still dressed and accidentally locked myself out of the B&B. I paced around the brick courtyard of the B&B for a couple hours, cold and frustrated. All the time I was dreading having to account for my presence (cops?) because I had no key or ID, etc. I ended up breaking a small backdoor window and letting myself in. The "emergency numbers" they gave to call didn't work so well. I paid for the window and thanked them for their forbearance. (and yes.... the owner saw the whole thing on security video, including my apparel. We had a good natured laugh about it and I gifted him with a nice bottle of scotch.)

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”