Closest you have come to being caught - without being caught

Kerry30Den

Closest you have come to being caught - without being caught

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 pm

many of us have had close escapes, I thought it would be fun to hear about some of your close escapes, the ones you got away with. i have had one close call.

After a night out in Sydney, I was heading to the USA the next day for work. Got back late to my Sydney hotel, removed all my makeup etc etc.. and grabbed a few hours sleep.

Woke early scrubbed my face carefully again & headed off to the airport, where I was interviewing our future General Manager for a job. Half way through the

Kerry30Den

Re: Closest you have come to being caught - without being caught

many of us have had close escapes, I thought it would be fun to hear about some of your close escapes, the ones you got away with. i have had one close call.

After a night out in Sydney, I was heading to the USA the next day for work. Got back late to my Sydney hotel, removed all my makeup etc etc.. and grabbed a few hours sleep.

Woke early scrubbed my face carefully again & headed off to the airport, where I was interviewing our future General Manager for a job. Half way through the interview I pointed at my laptop screen to show him something and both of us saw the red sparkly dots of nail polish I had missed all over my finger nail. before I could say a word he said have you been painting? Phew yes a dolls house for my daughter says I thinking really quickly. He says well i think you have more paint on your fingers than the doll house and laughed as did I with relief!!!

Kerry30Den

I have several almost caught stories. And I mean good ones! But, just recently I went out before sunrise to get something out of the trunk (boot) of my car wearing this cute little outfit.

2807p.JPG

Just as I opened the lid and leaned in, I looked up and notice a neighbor standing in the street looking back at me. The view was blocked mostly by the lid. As I remained leaning down as not to reveal myself he just stood there evidently concerned that my car was being broken into. So I just hollered, "I'm OK! Thank you." He said, "Alright. Have a nice morning." and continued walking his dog and never looked back over his shoulder.

Carla never learns. I went out to fetch the newspaper one morning in this fine little get up.

00009p.JPG

As I stood up with the paper another neighbor of mine, my beer drinking buddy, was halfway from his house yelling, "Hey, Chuck! Is that you?"
I scurried back in the house real fast.
Interestingly enough, he's never mentioned a thing about it.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Carla, it looks like you may to get caught. You know people may be walking by or looking out the window, yet you continue to go outside, not only dressed as a woman, but dressed as a woman who wants to attract attention to herself. Most women in that situation would have been wearing a robe.

Kerry30Den

In high school I would wear bras under my clothes(usually multiple layers) and one day my friend came from behind and grabbed me, just rough housing and playing around, and I was for sure he was going to feel my bra. But somehow, he didn't. I remember my heart racing harder than it ever has.

My mom found a receipt from Victoria's Secret in my backpack when I was also in high school. I had to spin it as me buying a men's fragrance from there, fortunately she didnt look at it long enough to determine it was actually a bra I bought.

My best friend found my bra stash in my dorm room in college when he was visiting one weekend. I had to think quick and said it was my trophy case, i.e. bras I took from women who I invited back to my room.

Kerry30Den

Bright red lips once, told em it was raspberry cordial. :-)

Yeah! Pigs might fly too.

Kerry30Den

I've gone out a few times in guy mode but with small heels on (somewhat covered by my jeans). Not the smartest thing to do when you're closeted, I know...
Once, going to a mall a bit far from home I bumped into one of my best friends just as I got there.
Luckly, I usually don't drive in heels and had not put them on yet...

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:46 pm

One day I had dresses and all the intimates out on the floor of my man/girl cave.

I was half dressed when I heard the front door of my house open.

I immediately pulled the fem clothes off and put my PJs on.

Then my son started to open the door of my man/girl cave and look in I said "don't come in I'm working on a birthday gift"

I then went upstairs to talk to him for awhile, I don't know if he noticed that my PJ pants were on inside out.

He asked months later how come he never got his gift. I said "I lost interest in working on it and maybe I'll finish it someday".

Kerry30Den

When I was a teenager (15 or so) I was into wearing my mother's clothing. That's all the clothing that was available to me. I guess I was into one of those "grab a crumb of time" compulsive disorder times. My parents were out of the apartment which was on the sixth floor of the apartment building. I was wearing one of my mother's dresses. I was constantly checking to watch my parents hanging out with the neighbors and figuring I had ample time to take off her dress and stuff it away into the closet. I figured wrong and heard them trying to get into the apartment. The security chain was on the door. They were yelling to get in. I was taking off the dress. My father was impatient and was trying to creak the chain. I finally got the dress off and dressed back into my male clothes. I undid the chain and explained I was in the bathroom. I don't believe they believed me. I'm fairly sure my mother knew I dabble in her lingerie draw. How did the strap on her sole black bra snap? I'm sure she was able to tell her clothes had been rearranged. My mother and father reflected the 1960's....no tolerance for alternative lifestyles at all.

Kerry30Den

Becky,

My close call was due to weather. I don't fully dress, however I was wearing white bra, and panties under shorts, and white short sleeve button down shirt. The shirt is thin so you can just barely make out my bra in the right light. However during the summer we have rain showers that come upon you very quickly, and while I was inside a shop it started raining. I was so comfortable in what I was doing it didn't dawn on me till I felt the shirt sticking to me that the shirt was see-through...

@--- }-----
Michelle

Kerry30Den

So many close shaves to choose from!
I was at home in the kitchen, wearing a short black sheer nightie with matching panties when my daughter aged about 14, and about 5 of her school friends came home early, luckily, as normal she had forgotten her keys, so rang the bell, luckily, again, she didn't look through the glass panel at the side of the door to see me running down the hallway to the bottom of the stairs, I quickly changed and let them in, they were too busy chatting to notice it took a couple of minutes for me to answer the door.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Before I came out to my son, when I had the house to myself. I would dress up and go out on the back deck and have a smoke. I would occasionally look through the window to check the driveway for the car pulling in. One time I missed it and heard the door slam shut, I panicked, he weny straight to the bathroom and I ran into the house into my room and quickly removed my feminine clothes. Then was like oh hi I was on the toilet. Soon after I let him on on my secret. I figured why should I have to run and hide in my own house. Now I am out of the closet and dress as I want when I want. My house my rules.

Kerry30Den

I had two close calls as a teenager (16).

I was often home from school an hour before my mother and brother (I usually walked home from school whereas mum would collect my brother from his school and take him to cat-sitter while she did the shopping.) The bottom of the lingerie pile got raided on many an occasion! Also, mum kept many of her dresses in a wardrobe that was in the corner of my bedroom.

Close call #1... I'm at home alone while mum is shopping and watching the TV while wearing a 'borrowed' skirt and one of mum's older bras. I got too engrossed in the TV programme and lost track of time. Next thing I hear is mum's car at the bottom of the drive, which gives me something like 90 seconds to get upstairs, change and put away the 'borrowed' items. The skirt was replaced by jeans double quick (and heeled into the wardrobe in my room from whence it had come - to be hung up properly later!). I was just about to remove my top so as to remove the bra when I heard the front door open and mum call me to help her with something from the car! Nothing for it but to un-stuff bra, pull on a big sweater and help mum. Fortunately, my brother had missed his bus and was coming home with Dad. Mum had lots of stuff to pack away into the kitchen cupboards - so I was able to sneak back upstairs for a few moments under the pretence of needing the bathroom and restore the bra to its rightful place! Had to endure the big sweater for another hour.

Second close call... One day I decided that I really to try on the beautiful evening dress that mum had several months earlier. It was hanging I. The wardrobe in room just to be tried on! I was used to mums dresses more or less fitting me. What I forgot however was that I was starting to bulk out and mum, of course, wasn't! I managed to squeeze into the dress. Yes it felt fantastic as I pranced around in it. But when I came to wriggle of it I hear a small but very definite ripping sound! To my horror I discovered that I'd broken the zipper at the very bottom if it. I managed to get the zipper back together again and zip it up. But I knew that the first time that mum would unzip the dress the zip, which had lost a tooth in the process would fall apart and there would be questions followed by . At that moment I was grateful that mum had taught me how to sew because I raced to her sewing box, got a needle and some navy thread and sewed the zip together just above the missing tooth (reducing the useful length of the zipper by something like a eighth of an inch).I was just cutting off the surplus thread when I heard mum's car in the driveway. The dress was returned to the wardrobe but the needle never did get back into the sewing box.

Phew!

Kerry30Den

Going to outside sports event. It was early in the morning so I dressed in blouse, wig and makeup and pink ball cap. Know one ever out at this time of the morning on a Saturday. Everyone of my neighbors knows my van. At the end of my street not only one neighbor outside packing his car for vacation and looked right at me, but on the other side of the street was another neighbor walking his dog he also looked at me. As the days went on I saw both neighbors and talked to them. Never a word was said. Had a story ready if asked, Had a female guest using my van that morning. That was a close call.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Closest I ever came to being caught, I was 13 or 14, I had the day off of school. I was trying on a bunch if my sister clothes, in particular a satin nightie with a bolero type robeish jacket. I had just put it back in my sister's room, I was just closing door when my brother came home early from school. I thought for sure I was busted, but he didn't even notice
Sara

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

I came home for fall break from college and i just got dressed in a nice skirt and top when my dad came home and I jumped into bed and out a blanket over me and made it look look like i was sleeping, my dad looked in and bought it and left the room

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Ask me how I found out I can run in heels!!! Sat at my PC idling away some time fully dressed when my sons car pulls onto the driveway with him and my wife inside, home several hours early from work. Open window, all glass door, how they didn't see me I still can't figure out, I ran upstairs faster than Usain Bolt, into the bathrom and did the fastest change in history. I needed a calming drink or three that night!

Kerry30Den

Carrie 2014 We were camped out at Lake Smerling wed-sunday in our RV it was very nice. And yes, of course I was!

Kerry30Den

Some hilarious stories had me laughing out loud a few times, particularly Michelle's see through shirt caper!
Reading all your stories reminded me of another close call... Was In Toronto for work, dressed up in my hotel room one late Sunday afternoon and needed coffee (as you do). Being winter and cold I decided I could keep my top half on under my big puffy ski jacket, so popped on my guy jeans and shoes and off I went to get my takeaway coffee. Standing in the queue wondering if people can notice my somewhat bloated chest when i hear my name being called, yes its my work colleague sitting there.. calling me to join him. I can tell you its not pleasant sitting in a overheated Tim Hortons with your Skiing jacket zipped up. Colleague thought I was crazy when i claimed I was cold in there... always wondered if he noticed by larger than normal chest.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Plano Race for the Cure 2014. I saw two of my friends before the race and walked right past them. They said they were discussing that they thought I was really a man then I walked up to them and said, "You have some really weird friends." The one one the left of the pic really loved it! The other one not so thrilled about it. She just retexted this pic to me a couple of weeks ago.
Close call it was!

CD01.jpg

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”