Be careful what you reveal here!

Kerry30Den

Re: Be careful what you reveal here!

Postby Kerry30Den » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:11 pm

This morning I opened my front door and campaign propaganda fell out. Tiz the seaon. But hand written on one was my name...big green letters...LoriLeah. So here's what I deduced. Anyone trying hard enough can find out what your name is, where you live, what you ate for breakfast and all about that tattoo you got while in Mexico. If you're buried so deep that you don't want anyone to know who you are, go off grid. Pictures here? Who would WANT them. They are vanilla plain photos, often I even question if they really belong to the poster. You want my male name (for what it's worth), I gave it up 19 months ago. It's on Facebook with my account for "him". You can check other sites, I'm not shy.

Remember, the only place muggles can see without joining are the open areas here. If a member EVER gets caught stealing photos and especially USING said photos else where, they will be an EX-member here. Wikileaks has copies of all my emails. And, honestly, why in the name of Carmen Miranda would anyone take the time to dig that deep into anyone here? Nothing on this site is illegal. But just to be safe, maybe you oughta tell the missus and save her lawyer the time Mandy spent find herself.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:12 pm

I just did a Google search for Joan58. In the images that appeared found none of my photos,but there was one image that I recognized as a regular poster to these forums.

Kerry30Den

I cannot stress how important this really is, especially for those of you that are worried about being outed. In my line of work, this is what we call Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), data you are able to gather on a person through freely available tools. Using advanced Google search operators, one can conduct what they call "Google Hacking" which can gain large amounts of information about a person very quickly.

That said, I probably share more here than I should and I very likely could be found out. The thing is I'm at a point that I'm out to my wife, coming out to my family and at some point will be coming out to certain friends. So I'm not horribly worried that someone who knows me may want to spend the time doing that to discover me.

One note, not to minimize the seriousness of this, but remember Mandy that you do have certain insider knowledge of this site and our interactions that does help bias your searches to make it easier to discover things. That's not to suggest that an "outsider" couldn't gain that same knowledge, but it does impact the speed and effectiveness of discovering information.

Kerry30Den

[img]images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/img][/url]

Ah Ha ha, Yeah if you look me up on the internet I am a part number for a jeep gear linkages. So go ahead and try it. And I have never posted a picture. But if someone searched all of my threads., I don't think you will be able to figure my name out. I do keep my cookies cleaned out and the caches cleaned.

I thought you were an axle/differential, most commonly found on 1/2 ton pickups, but also on select other vehicles, even corvettes! The name Dana 44 is famous among the motorheads among us. One of your sisters resides in the front twin traction beam of my truck. There are pictures of you all over the net. Dana44.jpg

Kerry30Den

so is Dana a "rear end"?

Kerry30Den

I know I am on government watch lists already.

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”