Mistake......told the wrong person I dress.

Kerry30Den

Re: Mistake......told the wrong person I dress.

Postby Kerry30Den » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Well just about every comment on your original post is negative and it must be making you feel very bad on top of what you have now. However the cat is out of the bag and you have no control over what might happen. Covering up will not work for long. Maybe it is time to just face what you are and tell your wife.

I'm sorry this has happened to you and that girlfriend is no friend. I have been told deep dark secrets during my life by various people and when that happens I take it a deep trust and responsibility to keep it to myself. Sadly few others feel this way. I'm sorry for what has happened to you and I hope something works out.

Kerry30Den

I'm curious if you have talked to the person you told (texted) and asked her why she revealed something you had told her in confidence. If you have asked her, what was her reason for doing so? I trust you know now that confiding in her anything will not be kept to herself.

Kerry30Den

You need to stop drinking if it causes you to think telling her friend that you CD was a smart thing to do.
I'm glad to see honest replies on this thread.
You really messed up so come clean to your wife ASAP.Maybe have a lawyer in mind.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:32 pm

why were you drinking with a friend of your wife ?

[img]images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/img][/url]

Could this possibly have been a way that you subconsciously chose...to tell your wife? I mean it was HER friend you told. Don't you think that now that she has heard that she will be looking around and realize it is true anyway? I think you should just tell her. I know easy for me to say? right? but won't it be worse when she catches you, or finds something of yours and realizes you lied to her?
Just a thought.
I see this as an opportunity, not a mistake.

your friend told your wife, take this advise.....it is from a newlywed
[img]images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/img][/url]

Thanks, I think things will work, but I cant tell my wife I dress, she is just not open to other life choices!

your wife has already been told, you did it, now own it.

maybe this can help....
[url=http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner"

best of luck.

Kerry30Den

One thing I said before is make sure in your photos that the background can't be recognized.
Even floorboards can be matched like fingerprints.

Kerry30Den

Your first mistake was telling a woman not to tell something to another woman!

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”