Kerry30Den

Re: Not Who She Said She Was

Postby Kerry30Den » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:28 pm

Well said Lilian.

Lacey

Kerry30Den

Just imagine: The person you are corresponding with could be any one of these folks here: [url=http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2009/10/04/cross-dressing-politicians.html"

Kerry30Den

NOBODY KNOWS YR A DOG!

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:29 pm

This site is just a reflection of society in general. I'm sure there are posters who are here under false pretenses; giggling young girls, dirty old men, female crossdresser haters, etc. Reaching the end of my seventh decade on this planet I've encountered in real life men and women pretending to be someone they really are not. Do I call them on it? Sometimes, if it really rankles me such as pretending to be a combat veteran. Here? I've noticed pictures that appear to be photo shopped. I really cannot check out the stories of someone venturing out for the entire day attired as a woman. Fiction? Fantasy? Reality? It really does not matter. The vast majority of posts that I believe are tota reality are those that reflect the reality of who I am. My questioning? My turmoil. My relationship with my wife. The only thing I do not like on this forum is the encouragement to "Just do it!" made to a supposed young man who really does not understand the consequences of one's actions.

Otherwise, well, this has been my only outlet to discuss issues that I cannot discuss with any other persons in my life.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:29 pm

I'm shocked, SHOCKED! to find fakery happening on the Internet! Next they will tell us that politicians lie and bankers cheat their customers. I really don't care if someone is fake or not as long as they raise an interesting point - principles before personalities. If they can spin a good yarn to illustrate a point, well that's entertainment! I'm only here to try to understand my little quirk a bit better not to win friends and influence people. Being a Southerner by heritage, I know a good lie always starts with, "You ain't gonna believe this!" or "This is the God's honest truth!" or "This ain't no lie!"

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”