Driving dressed

Kerry30Den

Re: Driving dressed

Postby Kerry30Den » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:58 pm

I'm way passed the driving dressed thrill stage. But, when I go out before dark, I remove my wig and wear my normal baseball cap and sunglasses until I'm out of our private street. Neighbors often see me pull out of my driveway.

Arriel, I find that driving in heels requires moving my seat back. And, the girdles make my posture more uprite so I have to adjust the mirror.

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:58 pm

Thank you for the advice doc. I'll try to shuffle the seat around for a better position

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:59 pm

I often drive dressed from the waist down. Pantyhose or tights, miniskirt, and pumps. I love it.

Kerry30Den

Only a few times, and not at all lately since I'm down to one vehicle that is well known about town. I have been a passenger many times though

Kerry30Den

I found driving in heels relatively straightforward.

As for generally driving dressed; at night it's all but impossible to see who's behind the wheel even if stopped at a junction/lights. Even during the day, the reflection off the screen makes seeing who's driving not that straightforward. And if truth be told, if you're driving in drab, how often do you really, I mean really, look at who's in the driving seat of a car coming in the opposite direction. Anyway, if you get read, they're doing X miles an hour going the other way. What do you think they're going to do. Hand break turn and chase after you? Even in lanes of slow moving traffic, folks don't tend to look at who's in the car next to them.

Yep, if you live in a small town and drive the only bright yellow car folks will know it's you. So go somewhere else. This isn't rocket science. Don't over think it.

Kerry30Den

I love to go out driving while dressed. I actually want passer-byers to look my way and check me out. Usually nobody looks. As others have said, nobody really checks out who is behind the wheel of a car traveling towards or besides them. When I first started going out dressed in public my first forays were to stop at gas stations and fill the car with gas. I was so paranoid. Now I don't even think twice about it. And now I go inside the station to use the restroom and buy snacks. But just pumping gas is a good way to gain confidence while first going out dressed.

And I would add, I started driving right away in 4" pumps. I didn't have any problems with the heels and the gas pedal and brake. I guess it presents challenges for some but I would say it isn't that hard. 10 minutes of an adjustment period and you should be fine.

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”