The Case of the Missing Mini-skirt

Kerry30Den

Re: The Case of the Missing Mini-skirt

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:02 am

[img]images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/img][/url]

Laura,
I can't believe how things have changed, last time I put a thread like this in I was jumped on by several members who told me it's wrong to borrow temporary or permanently and to get my own clothes.

Oh, BTW...it's still wrong to steal.Image

Kerry30Den

Postby Kerry30Den » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:03 am

[img]images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/img][/url]

Ok geez I took it! It was a black spandex mini skirt it belong to my sister...

Oh, I'm sure many if not all of us have stolen a family member's thing or a dozen.

But it seems like a whole new line has been crossed when it's a *non*-family member, which is what I originally asked about.

The step-daughter's denim mini-skirt story is pretty funny, though, and technically they aren't blood-related.

Kerry30Den

I always borrowed clothes from an ex of mine a few years ago. Well, needless to say that when the relationship went down the toilet, I decided to keep some, and by some I mean like 5 dresses, a few skirts, and a business suit. However, in my defense she did say that I looked better in them so........

Kerry30Den

Yes, we did what we did, and we don't need to be told now that it was wrong. We know.
The church where my boy scout troop met used a classroom to store donated items during a clothing drive. In a brown paper grocery bag (remember those?), on top of clothes were a pair of high heels, and they looked to be in my size. I took them. Perfect fit. Five inch prom or bridesmaid pumps, dyed mauve.
My sister wore five inch pumps, too, which I "borrowed" at times. But I wanted my own.

Kerry30Den

Guilty, your honor. I was 14. Candystriper uniform. Borrowed from the coat closet at work when I knew the girl who it belonged to was going on vacation and wouldn't be back for two weeks. Stuffed it into a bag, took it home, added my sister's white top with the peter pan collar. Wore it often around the house while everyone else was working. Felt like heaven. Debated keeping it, but didn't want to get into trouble. Washed and pressed, returned it to the exact same hanger and spot where I found it.

That was the last chance I'd ever have to get one. I think about that, once in a while. But I have plenty of other outfits. It wasn't mine to keep.

Kerry30Den

I stole a Speedo swimming suit from a locker room once. I loved it and kept it for a long time, threw it out once, but retrieved it from the garbage before it went out. Alas, I lost it sometime after that. I always felt guilty about it.

Return to “Male to Female Crossdressing”